Gili Air is an island located in North Lombok. It is one of the recommended tourist destinations to visit. The island offers beautiful white sand beaches, rich underwater marine life, the best spot to have a sunset. The best access to the island is by using a fast boat to Gili from Bali, Nusa Penida, and Lembongan.
Fast boat to Gili Air is now very recommended to take from Bali. The fast boat can take you directly to the island in 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai. If you start from Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan, it will take 2 approximately 2 hours.
Besides the boat Bali to Gili Air, you can also book on the fast boat to Gili Trawangan. This is a perfect choice if you want to visit Gili Trawangan. The boat will land directly on the beach of Gili Trawangan.
For those who are staying in Lombok, you can book a speed boat to Gili. The boat departs daily from Bangsal harbor and Teluk Nare harbor. Most private speedboats depart from Teluk Nare, while the public boats will depart from Bangsal.
5 Best Fast Boat to Gili Air from Bali
If you travel to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air, you can use the fast boat transfers. Fast boat to Gili Islands operate daily from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan.
Below are the best fast boats to Gili Islands from Bali:
- Giligetaway fast Boat is one of the fast boats that depart from Serangan to Lombok, Gili Air, and Gili Trawangan. This fast boat has a capacity of 50 passengers with a comfortable seat. It takes 2 1/2 hours from Serangan to Gili.
- Wahana Gili Ocean fast boat is one of the fast boats from Padang Bai, North Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok. This fast boat operates daily in the morning at 09.00 am and the second departure is at 13.00. You can book on Wahana if you want a shorter trip to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air.
- Scoot Fast Cruises fast boat is the best fast boat transfer from Sanur to Gili. The boat departs at 09.30 am from Sanur and makes a stopover in Nusa Lembongan. After that, it will continue to Gili islands and Lombok. The maximum travel time is 2 1/2 hours, however, it depends on the sea condition, it can be more.
- BlueWater Express is a fast boat to Gili Islands and Lombok. The boat operates from Serangan with a daily departure at 08.00 am. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Islands from Serangan. Besides that, BlueWater Express also offers daily departures from Padang Bai.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast Boat is a boat transfer to Gili Islands and Lombok. Eka Jaya boat departs from Serangan and Padang Bai. The first departure is at 09.00 am and the second departure is at 13.00 from Padang Bai. And the estimated travel time is approximately 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai and 2 1/2 hours from Serangan.
For more boat travel to Gili Air, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Meno, you can visit fast boat to Gili Islands and Lombok. There are many other boats operating between Bali, Lombok, and Gili Islands. Enjoy your travel to Gili islands with the comfortable speed boat to Gili Trawangan.