Komodo Wisata is the local travel agency that is arranging the Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo. There are a variety of tours that we go over from Labuan Bajo. Most of them are serving in a private service with great boats and professional tour guides.
Komodo island is the island where you can find the world’s largest lizard, Komodo Dragons. We offer great tours and liveaboard every day from Labuan Bajo.
Komodo National Park is the UNESCO World Heritage Site and the NEW 7 Wonder of nature. The attraction of the National Park is not only Komodo Dragons, but also the sightseeing, beaches, and underwater life.
The Best Komodo Island Tours From Labuan Bajo
We offer some of the great selections of Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo. Check the following details:
- 3 days sharing Komodo island tour
- 2 days Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo
- Komodo island diving packages
- Komodo Flores Island Tour
To see more details of prices and tour arrangements you can visit our Komodo Island Tour Packages. will also arrange the Sumba Island Tour and Flores Tour Packages. The Sumba Island Tour and Flores Island Tour can be found on our website.
The Komodo island tour from Labuan Bajo is the best option when you want to visit Komodo National Park. It is the gateway to see the Dragons.
The Best Season to Visit Komodo island
Indonesia has 2 seasons every year, dry season and rainy season. The dry season is from April to September, and the rainy season is from October to March.
Following the seasons, you are recommended to visit Komodo island in the dry season. But at the moment in Indonesia, the seasons are unpredictable. Sometimes the rain does not really come a lot.
Due to the changing of the seasons, you can still do the trip to Komodo island during the rainy season. In the rainy season, it is perfect to see the beautiful green of Padar island.
You can also read more about the travel tips to visit Komodo National Park. It is a very important thing when you plan to visit Komodo Dragons.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
Labuan Bajo is a small town in Flores island, East Nusa Tenggara. This town was used as a fishing town by locals. In recent years it has become the capital city of West Manggarai District, Flores island.
Following the development of the town, Labuan Bajo has expanded its tourism to be one of the most popular destinations in Indonesia. The city is the main gate to enter Komodo National Park.
Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Overland from Bali, Lombok, Bima, and Flores (Labuan Bajo). You will use buses and ferries and the last ferry crossing will be from Sape harbor. It takes 6 – 7 hours to get to Labuan Bajo. If you are coming from Bali, the total spend will be 36 hours, depending on the sea conditions.
- Flight from Bali to Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo. The flight offers daily flights from Denpasar, Bali. It takes 1 1/2 hours.
- PELNI is a big ship that operates twice a month from Benoa, Bali. It will take 36 hours to get to Labuan Bajo.
- Join the Komodo trip from Lombok. You will visit some beautiful places beyond Lombok and Sumbawa before getting to Komodo and Flores.
These are all the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo. Once you arrive in Labuan Bajo, the tour operator will pick you up from the airport if you make a tour booking in advance.